If classic spring rolls are so fresh and colorful, their fruity version is even more!
There are countless versions of fruits spring rolls but basically this is what you need :
- Rice paper
- Base : rice noodles or calrose rice or just lettuce
- Honey, mint and lime
- Fruits of your choice (mangos are great, apples and nectarines too, especially if they're firm they'll hold better in you roll)
- Cook rice noodles or rice and let it cool.
- Have your fruits washed and cut in sticks when possible.
- Prepare the sauce with finely cut fresh mint, lime and honey (2 tsp for 4 rolls).
- Soak for 5 sec the rice paper in warm water.
- Start your roll with cooled base covered with sauce and assemble with all the fruits.